Saturday, February 21 at 11:45pm
Some Random Secret Spot, SF
We are bringing a little New Orleans style to this month's midnight ride! Join us and a few of our friends on another mystery tour around SF. We've got a lot of surprises in store so make sure you're ready for a fun night.
All are welcome so please spread the word, only requirements are a usable bicycle, good attitude and little sense of adventure. Layer up (because you're obviously in SF at night), a helmet is a great idea and bring yourself some lights (*obligatory sales pitch* we recommend stopping at Huckleberry Bicycles and getting yourself some Revolights if you're looking to upgrade).
If you've never joined us on this ride here is a little summary of what to expect:
- Meet-up area announced Friday before the event (2/20)
- Pack a bag with your nights essentials (drinks, snacks, layers, other stuff, etc)
- Ride over with your friends or solo because we are all friends.
- Gather at meet-up spot at 11:45pm (2/21)
- Roll out at Midnight on the dot so dont be late!
- If you are late: tweet @Revolights to get directions
- Route is typically no more than 4 miles from starting point
- Route is designed to have all levels of riding ability (no rider left behind or major hill climbs)
- Surprises along the route
- And then you arrive...
Comments will be approved before showing up.